From a biblical perspective, we believe that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and it is our responsibility to take care of it.
However, at times there are things (illness for example) that may take us suddenly by surprise.
It may not even be a case where we neglected to take care of our health engender health issues, but these things can just happens, even at the best of times.
That said, God wants us to live a victorious, purposeful life, but acid reflux is a thorn in the flesh and can be a painful and uncomfortable condition that can make it difficult to enjoy life.
That’s why I am excited to share with you some healing scriptures that can bring healing and restoration to your body.
Imagine a life free from the discomfort and pain of acid reflux, where you can enjoy your meals and spend time with loved ones without worrying about when the next episode will strike.
The healing power of God that is captured in scriptures has been documented for centuries and has been a source of hope and comfort for many people throughout history.
In the Bible, we find numerous instances where God demonstrates his healing power.
One such example is found in Psalm 103:2-3, which says:
“Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.”Psalm 103:2-3
This powerful Bible verse reminds us that God is not only capable of healing our physical bodies but also our spiritual beings.
Furthermore, in Jeremiah 30:17, God promises to restore health to his people, saying:
“But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord.”Jeremiah 30:17
Again, this verse is a wonderful reminder that God is a God of healing and restoration.
What more can I say about God’s will to heal? As you meditate on these healing scriptures and declare them over your life, believe that you will experience a transformation in your physical and spiritual health.
It is my hope that this article will serve as a source of inspiration and encouragement to those who are struggling with acid reflux and other health conditions.
👉 “Must Read” 👉 Healing Prayer for Acid Reflux: Instant Relief!
Does God want me healed?
Sickness is a difficult experience that we all face at some point in our lives. However, the feeling of being sick and wondering if it’s God’s will for us to be well can be even more challenging.
If you’re struggling with acid reflux, you may be asking yourself if God cares about your health and wants you to be healed.
The answer is a resounding yes! God cares deeply about you and your well-being.
The Bible provides clear evidence of God’s desire to heal. Exodus 15:26 states:
….”I am the Lord who heals you,”Exodus 15:26
And in 1 Peter 2:24:
….”by his wounds, you have been healed.”1 Peter 2:24
Even in Psalm 107:20
“He sent his word and healed them.”Psalm 107:20
If those scriptures aren’t enough, looking to Jesus provides the best example of God’s desire to heal.
As we read about the ministry of Jesus in the Gospels, we see that he was continuously healing people.
Whether he was on his way to heal someone, in the process of healing someone, or had just healed someone, it’s clear that God is our healer.
So if you’re struggling with acid reflux, know that God wants you to be healed.
I encourage you to pray for healing, trusting that God is a loving and caring God who desires to see you healthy and well.
Healing scriptures for Acid Reflux
Here are 21 healing scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible that may be relevant, and that you can confess for healing from Acid Reflux issues:
“Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;”
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
“And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”
“Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.”
“And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.”
“And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.”
“And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.”
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
“And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.”
“And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.”
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
“Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.”
“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
1 Peter 2:24
“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
Healing Prayer for Acid Reflux
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and I declare that I am a child of God, redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. I thank you for your love and mercy, and I trust in your healing power.
Lord Jesus, I bring before you my struggle with acid reflux. I know that this is not your will for my life, and I ask you to bring complete healing to my body, soul, and spirit.
I renounce any spirit of sickness or infirmity that is causing this condition, and I command it to leave my body now, in the name of Jesus.
I pray for the Holy Spirit to fill me with His power, His love, and His healing virtue. I ask that He would touch my digestive system, my esophagus, my stomach, and every other part of my body that has been affected by this condition.
I pray that He would restore every organ and tissue to its proper function, and that He would balance the production of acid in my stomach.
I declare that by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed. I declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and that I will honor God with my body by taking care of it and by living a healthy lifestyle.
I also pray for wisdom and guidance in the choices I make regarding my diet and lifestyle. I ask for your help in making wise choices that will promote health and healing in my body.
Lord, I know that your power is greater than any sickness or disease, and I trust in your ability to heal me completely.
I thank you for hearing my prayer and for answering it according to your perfect will. I give you all the glory, honor, and praise, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Applying healing scriptures
Here are some practical and biblical ways to apply healing scriptures for healing from acid reflux:
- Believe in God’s power to heal: Have faith that God has the power to heal you. Mark 9:23 says, “All things are possible to him who believes.”
- Meditate on healing scriptures: Meditate on scriptures related to healing, such as Psalm 103:2-3, which says, “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases.”
- Speak healing affirmations: Speak positive affirmations based on God’s promises of healing. For example, you could say, “By Jesus’ stripes, I am healed” (Isaiah 53:5).
- Pray for healing: Ask God to heal you of acid reflux. James 5:15 says, “And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.”
- Thank God for healing: Thank God in advance for healing you of acid reflux. Philippians 4:6-7 says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
- Take practical steps towards healing: Take practical steps towards healing, such as changing your diet, exercising, and taking medication as prescribed by your doctor.
- Seek support from others: Seek support from friends, family, and your church community. James 5:16 says, “Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”
Remember that God’s healing power is available to you, but it is important to also take practical steps towards healing.
Seek medical advice and treatment as necessary and trust that God will work in and through the healing process.
The healing power of scriptures is undeniable, and it has been proven effective for various ailments, including acid reflux.
If you have experienced healing through these scriptures, it’s important to share this good news with others who may be suffering from the same condition.
By sharing your testimony and the healing scriptures, you can help others find relief from their pain and discomfort.
Furthermore, as you share the good news of healing, don’t forget the most important message of all – the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It is through Jesus that we have access to the power of healing, and it’s only through Him that we can receive salvation and eternal life.
So, while sharing the healing scriptures, also share the good news of Jesus Christ and invite others to accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
In summary, let’s make it our mission to share the good news of healing scriptures for acid reflux with others and lead them to Christ for eternal salvation.
Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those who are suffering and bring hope and healing to a hurting world.
Christian Healing and Resources
Here are a few Christian websites that may be helpful for those seeking healing:
- Bible Gateway (https://www.biblegateway.com/) – This website offers access to multiple translations of the Bible, as well as tools for studying and understanding the Bible.
- Christianbook.com (https://www.christianbook.com/) – This website offers a wide range of Christian books, Bibles, and other resources on a variety of topics, including healing.
- Crosswalk.com (https://www.crosswalk.com/) – This website offers articles, devotionals, and other resources on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living.
- Desiring God (https://www.desiringgod.org/) – This website offers resources, articles, and sermons on topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on finding joy in God.
- Gospel Coalition (https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/) – This website offers articles, resources, and podcasts on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on gospel-centered ministry.
- NHS Inform: A to Z list of common illnesses and conditions