Are you or someone you know struggling with a broken bone? Perhaps you are feeling the physical pain and discomfort, or maybe the emotional toll of a fracture is weighing heavily on your spirit.
No matter the cause, a broken bone can be a challenging obstacle to overcome. But fear not, for there is hope and healing to be found in the scriptures.
The Bible is full of stories and examples of how God can work miracles, and the healing of broken bones is no exception.
From the Old Testament to the New, we see time and time again that God is a God of restoration and renewal. In fact, the very name of our Lord, Jehovah Rapha, means “the God who heals.”
Whether it was the miraculous healing of the lame man by Peter and John in Acts 3 or the story of the prophet Elisha healing the broken arm of a soldier in 2 Kings 20, the scriptures are clear that God has the power to heal broken bones. And if we put our faith in Him and His word, we too can experience the same kind of miraculous healing.
So if you or someone you know is struggling with a broken bone, don’t lose hope. Turn to the healing scriptures, pray for guidance and strength, and trust in the power of our Lord to restore what has been broken. With faith, perseverance, and the help of God, you can overcome this obstacle and emerge stronger on the other side.
Does God want you healed?
We’ve all faced the physical and emotional pain of sickness, but what’s worse than being ill is the nagging doubt that God may not want us to be well.
Are you feeling lost, wondering why this has happened to you? Are you struggling to find hope, questioning if God even cares about your suffering, or if He wants to see you healed?
Take heart! The answer is a resounding YES! You are a precious child of God, and He yearns for you to be whole and restored.
In Exodus 15:26, He promises, “I am the Lord who heals you,” and in 1 Peter 2:24, He reminds us that through the stripes of Jesus, “you were healed.” Psalm 107:20 also assures us that “He sent His Word and healed [us].”
But what does this all mean? Simply put, God is a natural healer, and Jesus is the perfect example of His restorative power. Jesus’ ministry was defined by His unwavering commitment to heal the sick and the broken-hearted, demonstrating that healing is not just an act of kindness, but a fundamental aspect of God’s character.
So if you’re struggling with broken bones or any other injury, know that God wants to restore you to full health. You are not alone. Take comfort in His love and trust that He is working for your good. Embrace the miraculous power of His healing and be made whole!”
Healing scriptures for Broken Bones
Here are 21 healing scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible that may be relevant, and that you can confess for healing from Broken bones:
1. Psalm 34:20
“He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
2. Psalm 51:8
“Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.”
3. Psalm 147:3
“He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.”
4. Isaiah 30:26
“Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.”
5. Isaiah 38:16
“O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.”
6. Isaiah 58:8
“Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.”
7. Jeremiah 30:17
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
8. Matthew 4:23
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.”
9. Matthew 8:13
“And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.”
10. Matthew 9:22
“But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.”
11. Matthew 9:35
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.”
12. Matthew 10:1
“And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”
13. Matthew 14:36
“And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.”
14. Mark 5:34
“And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”
15. Mark 6:56
“And whithersoever he entered, into villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.”
16. Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,”
17. Luke 5:17
“And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.”
18. Luke 8:48
“And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.”
19. Acts 3:6-7
“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.”
20. James 5:14-15
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
21. 1 Peter 2:24
“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
Healing Prayer for Broken Bones
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come before you to pray for healing of my broken bones. I declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over my body, and I believe that by His stripes, I am healed. I rebuke any spirit of infirmity, pain, and discomfort that may be present in my body, and I declare that they have no authority over me.
I declare that my bones are strong and healthy, and I thank you, Father, for restoring them to their original state. I ask that you send your angels to minister to me and guide the medical professionals who are treating me. I declare that any surgery or procedure that I may undergo will be successful, and that I will experience a speedy recovery.
I pray for peace and comfort during this time, and I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I may have the strength to endure. I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ, and that I will come out of this situation stronger and more faithful than ever before.
I pray for anyone else who may be experiencing a broken bone or any kind of physical ailment, and I ask that you bring healing and restoration to them as well. I declare that sickness and disease have no power over us, because we are children of the living God.
Thank you, Father, for your unfailing love and your constant care. I trust in your goodness and your mercy, and I declare that your will be done in my life. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
Applying healing scriptures
Here are some practical and biblical ways to apply healing scriptures for healing from broken bones:
- Believe in the power of God’s healing: It is important to have faith and trust in God’s power to heal broken bones. This can be achieved by reading and meditating on healing scriptures such as Psalm 103:2-3 and Isaiah 53:5, which state that God is the healer of all diseases and afflictions.
- Declare healing scriptures over the broken bones: Speaking healing scriptures out loud over the broken bones can bring a sense of peace and hope. This can be done by reading the scriptures aloud or by writing them down and reciting them throughout the day.
- Seek medical attention: While it is important to have faith in God’s healing power, it is also important to seek medical attention for broken bones. This can include visiting a doctor, getting X-rays, and following their prescribed treatment plan.
- Surround oneself with supportive community: Being surrounded by supportive friends and family can provide comfort and encouragement during the healing process. It is important to seek out people who can pray and speak life-giving words over the broken bones.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: Living a healthy lifestyle can aid in the healing process. This can include eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and avoiding unhealthy habits such as smoking and excessive drinking.
- Trust in God’s timing: Healing from broken bones can take time, and it is important to trust in God’s timing and plan for the healing process. This can be difficult, but it is important to remain patient and hopeful.
- Continue to read and meditate on healing scriptures: Even after the broken bones have healed, it is important to continue to read and meditate on healing scriptures. This can provide a sense of comfort and strength in times of need.
In summary, applying healing scriptures for healing from broken bones involves having faith in God’s healing power, declaring healing scriptures over the broken bones, seeking medical attention, surrounding oneself with supportive community, living a healthy lifestyle, trusting in God’s timing, and continuing to read and meditate on healing scriptures.
Share scriptures with others
The power of healing scriptures for broken bones is undeniable. These verses offer hope, comfort, and strength in times of physical and emotional distress.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a broken bone, do not hesitate to share these scriptures with them. You never know how much of a difference it could make in their journey towards healing.
However, while physical healing is essential, spiritual healing is even more critical. Accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior is the first step towards finding true peace and joy in this life and the next. If you have not yet made this decision, I urge you to do so today. You can experience the love, forgiveness, and grace that only He can offer.
So, let us not only share the good news of healing scriptures for broken bones, but let us also share the good news of Jesus Christ with others. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those around us and bring hope and healing to a broken world.
Christian Healing and Resources
Here are a few Christian websites that may be helpful for those seeking healing:
- Bible Gateway (https://www.biblegateway.com/) – This website offers access to multiple translations of the Bible, as well as tools for studying and understanding the Bible.
- Christianbook.com (https://www.christianbook.com/) – This website offers a wide range of Christian books, Bibles, and other resources on a variety of topics, including healing.
- Crosswalk.com (https://www.crosswalk.com/) – This website offers articles, devotionals, and other resources on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living.
- Desiring God (https://www.desiringgod.org/) – This website offers resources, articles, and sermons on topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on finding joy in God.
- Gospel Coalition (https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/) – This website offers articles, resources, and podcasts on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on gospel-centered ministry.
- NHS Inform: A to Z list of common illnesses and conditions
Faithway.info, your online sanctuary for deepening your spiritual journey and mastering the teachings of the Bible. At Faithway.info, we are passionate about making the wisdom of the Bible accessible to everyone, fostering a community dedicated to growth, understanding, and support.