Do you ever find yourself struggling in your relationships with your family members?
Perhaps you’ve had a falling out with a sibling, or you’re struggling to connect with your parents.
These challenges can be deeply painful and can strain even the strongest of family bonds.
But what if I told you that there is hope? That there are healing scriptures in the Bible that can help to repair and restore even the most broken of relationships?
The Bible is full of powerful verses that speak to the importance of family relationships and offer guidance on how to navigate the challenges that arise.
Whether you’re dealing with jealousy, anger, or resentment, there is a scripture that can offer comfort and wisdom.
And if you’re willing to open your heart and mind to the power of these healing scriptures, you may find that your family relationships can be transformed in ways that you never thought possible.
So if you’re ready to take the first step toward healing your family relationships, join me as we explore some of the most powerful and transformative scriptures in the Bible.
Together, we’ll discover how these words of wisdom can help us to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of healthy, fulfilling relationships with our loved ones.
So let’s dive in and discover the incredible power of the healing scriptures for family relationships.
👉 26+ Family is a Blessing From God Quotes: Kjv Scriptures
Does God want me healed?
Sickness is a formidable foe that can leave us feeling helpless and defeated. But what’s even worse than feeling unwell is questioning whether God wants us to be healthy or not. It’s a common struggle for many of us: why has this happened to me? Doesn’t God care that I’m sick? Does He even want me healed?
The truth is, you don’t have to fight this battle alone. God cares deeply about your well-being and desires for you to be whole, healthy, and happy!
And the evidence is in the Bible. Exodus 15:26 declares, “I am the Lord who heals you,” while First Peter 2:24 proclaims that through Jesus’ wounds, “you were healed.” Psalm 107:20 reminds us that God “sent His Word and healed [us].”
If you’re still unsure, just look to Jesus! He perfectly embodies God’s healing nature, always on the move to help someone in need. Whether he’s on his way to heal someone, in the process of healing someone, or has just finished healing someone, Jesus shows us that God is the ultimate healer.
Don’t let sickness keep you from experiencing the joy and fullness of life. Choose to believe that God wants you healed and start living the healthy, abundant life you deserve.
👉 100+ Healing Scriptures Kjv: The Ultimate Guide on Healing
Healing scriptures for broken family relationships
Here are 21 healing scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible that may be relevant, and that you can confess for healing from broken family relationships
1. Matthew 6:14-15
“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
2. Mark 11:25
“And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
3. Ephesians 4:32
“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.”
4. Colossians 3:13
“Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.”
5. Proverbs 17:9
“He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.”
6. Proverbs 15:1
“A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.”
7. James 5:16
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
8. Psalm 133:1
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”
9. Philippians 2:3
“Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.”
10. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
11. Galatians 5:22-23
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
12. 1 Peter 4:8
“And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.”
13. Proverbs 10:12
“Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.”
14. Proverbs 15:18
“A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.”
15. Proverbs 16:7
“When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
16. Psalm 34:14
“Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.”
“If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.”
These verses provide guidance and encouragement for healing broken family relationships through forgiveness, love, humility, kindness, and peace.
They remind us that God’s love and grace are available to us, and that we should seek to emulate His example in our relationships with others.
Through prayer, confession, and a willingness to forgive and be reconciled, we can work towards healing and restoring broken family relationships.
Healing prayer for family broken relationships
Dear Heavenly Father,
In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before you today to lift up my family relationships to you. Lord, I believe that the enemy wants to destroy the bonds of love and unity that exist between us, and I ask that you would protect us from all spiritual attacks.
I declare that in the name of Jesus Christ, all generational curses, negative energies, and demonic strongholds that are hindering our family relationships are broken and destroyed. I ask that your Holy Spirit would fill our hearts and minds with love, forgiveness, and understanding towards one another.
Lord, I pray for healing in any areas where there has been hurt, pain, or brokenness. I ask that you would heal any emotional wounds that have been caused by misunderstandings, disagreements, or past hurts. I pray that we would be able to let go of any bitterness, resentment, or unforgiveness, and that we would be able to extend grace and mercy to one another.
Father, I ask that you would restore any broken relationships in our family. I pray that you would bring healing and reconciliation where there has been division, and that you would help us to rebuild trust and unity.
Lord, I declare that our family is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, and that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. I pray that your angels would surround us and protect us from all harm and danger.
Thank you, Lord, for your love, mercy, and grace. I believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think. I pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Applying healing scriptures
- Meditate on healing scriptures: Take time to read and meditate on healing scriptures daily. Memorize them, recite them, and believe in them.
- Pray for healing: Pray daily for healing of broken family relationships. Ask God to intervene and heal the hearts and minds of all involved.
- Seek forgiveness: If you have played a role in the broken relationship, seek forgiveness from those involved. Be humble and sincere in your approach.
- Extend forgiveness: If you have been hurt by someone in your family, choose to extend forgiveness. Forgiveness does not mean that you condone the hurtful behavior, but it does release you from the burden of bitterness and resentment.
- Communicate with love and respect: Open up communication lines with those you have broken relationships with. Choose to communicate with love and respect, even when it is difficult.
- Believe in God’s power to heal: Believe that God is able to heal broken relationships. Trust in His power and sovereignty.
- Follow God’s example of forgiveness: God is a God of forgiveness. As believers, we are called to follow His example and extend forgiveness to others.
- Pray with faith: Pray with faith, believing that God is able to heal broken relationships. Ask for His guidance and direction.
- Love as God loves: Love as God loves. Love others unconditionally, even when it is difficult.
- Seek Godly counsel: Seek the guidance of Godly counselors or pastors to help in the process of healing broken family relationships.
Remember that healing broken family relationships takes time and effort. It requires patience, forgiveness, and a willingness to communicate and work towards reconciliation.
In conclusion, we have explored the powerful and transformative impact that healing scriptures can have on broken family relationships.
These verses offer hope, encouragement, and guidance for those struggling with the pain of family discord. But the good news of healing scriptures is too valuable to keep to ourselves.
We must share this knowledge with others who may be in need of hope and restoration in their own family relationships.
Moreover, we must also remember that true and lasting healing can only come from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet accepted Him as your personal Lord and Savior,
I encourage you to do so today. Through Christ, we can find forgiveness, peace, and healing in all areas of our lives, including our family relationships.
Let us share the good news of both healing scriptures and the gospel of Jesus Christ with those around us, so that all may experience the fullness of God’s love and grace.
Christian Healing and Resources
Here are a few Christian websites that may be helpful for those seeking healing:
- Bible Gateway (https://www.biblegateway.com/) – This website offers access to multiple translations of the Bible, as well as tools for studying and understanding the Bible.
- Christianbook.com (https://www.christianbook.com/) – This website offers a wide range of Christian books, Bibles, and other resources on a variety of topics, including healing.
- Crosswalk.com (https://www.crosswalk.com/) – This website offers articles, devotionals, and other resources on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living.
- Desiring God (https://www.desiringgod.org/) – This website offers resources, articles, and sermons on topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on finding joy in God.
- Gospel Coalition (https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/) – This website offers articles, resources, and podcasts on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on gospel-centered ministry.
- NHS Inform: A to Z list of common illnesses and conditions
A husband of one wife, father of two beautiful girls, laborer of Lord, Jesus Christ, and a servant to God’s His saints. I hope to encourage you by God’s grace. Thank you for stopping by.