Imagine waking up one day and feeling a tingling sensation in your arms or legs, followed by a shooting pain that seems to never go away.
For those who suffer from nerve damage, this is a daily reality. The effects of nerve damage can be debilitating, making it difficult to perform even the most basic tasks.
But what if there was a way to find relief from this constant pain and discomfort?
What if there was a source of healing that could restore your body and bring peace to your soul?
As a person of faith, you know that the answer lies in the power of God’s Word. The Bible is full of verses that speak to God’s ability to heal and restore.
In fact, in the book of Jeremiah, God declares, ‘For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord’ (Jeremiah 30:17, ESV). These words offer hope and comfort to those who are suffering from nerve damage.
In this article, we will explore several healing scriptures for nerve damage that will provide you with the faith and strength to believe that God can restore your body to wholeness.
From the book of Psalms to the teachings of Jesus, these powerful verses will help you tap into the miraculous healing power of God.
So, if you’re ready to experience a breakthrough in your health and wellness, let’s dive in and discover the healing power of God’s Word.
Does God want you healed?
If you’re battling nerve damage, you’re likely wondering if God wants you to be healed. It’s a question that’s plagued many of us when we’re facing sickness or injury. But the truth is, there’s something worse than being sick and wondering if God wants you to be well.
The worst part is not knowing that God cares about your health and wants you to be healed. He doesn’t want you to suffer needlessly or bear the burden of pain. And the Bible makes this clear.
Exodus 15:26 tells us that God is the Lord who heals us. First Peter 2:24 explains that Jesus suffered so that we could be healed. And Psalm 107:20 declares that God sent His Word to heal us.
The best way to understand God’s desire to heal is by looking at Jesus. In the Gospels, we see Jesus constantly healing people.
He was either on His way to heal someone, in the process of healing someone, or had just finished healing someone. This shows us that healing is part of God’s nature, and He wants us to be whole.
Healing Scriptures for Nerve Damage
Here are 21 healing scriptures from the King James Version of the Bible that may be relevant, and that you can confess for healing from nerve damage:
1. Exodus 15:26
“And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.”
2. Psalm 103:2-3
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.”
3. Psalm 107:20
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
4. Proverbs 4:20-22
“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”
5. Isaiah 53:5
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
6. Jeremiah 30:17
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
7. Matthew 4:23
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.”
8. Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.”
9. Matthew 8:16-17
“When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
10. Matthew 9:35
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.”
👉 Kjv Bible Verses for Healing
11. Matthew 10:1
“And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”
12. Mark 5:34
“And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”
13. Mark 16:17-18
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if
I hope these scriptures bring you comfort and hope. May the Lord grant you healing and restoration. they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
14. Luke 4:18-19
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”
15. Luke 6:19
“And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.”
16. John 14:27
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
17. Acts 10:38
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
18. James 5:14-15
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
19. 1 Peter 2:24
“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
20. 3 John 1:2
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
21. Revelation 21:4
“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
Healing Prayer for Nerve Damage
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, who has given me authority over all the power of the enemy. I declare that every spirit of infirmity and sickness is subject to me, and I command them to leave my body now, in Jesus’ name.
I renounce any and all sins and iniquities that may have opened the door to this nerve damage, and I ask for your forgiveness and cleansing. I declare that I am washed in the blood of Jesus, and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
I speak life and healing to every nerve and cell in my body. I command every damaged nerve to be repaired and regenerated, in the name of Jesus. I declare that my nervous system is functioning perfectly, as you intended it to be.
I rebuke any spirit of fear or anxiety that may be hindering my healing, and I declare that I have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. I trust in your love and faithfulness, and I believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think.
I thank you, Father, for your mercy and grace, and for the finished work of the cross. I receive your healing power now, and I give you all the glory and honor. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Applying Healing Scriptures
Here are some practical ways to apply healing scriptures for healing from nerve damage:
- Believe: Begin by believing in the power of God’s word to bring healing and restoration to your body. Faith plays a vital role in receiving healing, so build your faith by studying and meditating on healing scriptures.
- Meditate: Meditate on healing scriptures regularly, especially those that address nerve damage, such as Psalm 147:3, Isaiah 53:5, and Matthew 8:17. Speak these scriptures out loud and declare them over your body.
- Confess: Confess healing scriptures over your body every day. Speak them out loud, with conviction and faith. This will help to build your faith and strengthen your belief in God’s ability to heal you.
- Praise: Offer praise and thanksgiving to God for His healing power and for the manifestation of healing in your body. Praise is a powerful tool that can help to shift your focus from your present condition to God’s promises of healing.
- Seek medical attention: While applying healing scriptures, it is important to seek medical attention and follow the advice of your doctor. God uses medical professionals and treatments to bring healing to our bodies, and we should not neglect the resources that God has provided for our healing.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: Make healthy lifestyle choices that promote healing and wellness. This may include eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, getting adequate sleep, and managing stress.
- Join a prayer group: Join a prayer group or seek the support of other believers who can pray with you and support you in your healing journey.
Remember, healing is a process, and it may take time for your body to fully recover. Trust in God’s timing and keep applying healing scriptures consistently, believing that He is able to heal you completely.
In conclusion, the Healing Scriptures for Nerve Damage are a powerful tool for those seeking relief from nerve damage and related conditions. By sharing this good news with others, you can spread hope and healing to those who may be struggling with similar issues.
However, physical healing is not the only kind of healing we need. We also need spiritual healing, which can only come through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, I encourage you to do so today. His love and grace are available to all who call upon His name, and He is the ultimate source of healing for our bodies, minds, and spirits.
So, let us share the good news of physical and spiritual healing with those around us, and let us all turn to Jesus for the healing and salvation that only He can provide.
Christian Healing Resources
Here are a few Christian websites that may be helpful for those seeking healing:
- Bible Gateway (https://www.biblegateway.com/) – This website offers access to multiple translations of the Bible, as well as tools for studying and understanding the Bible.
- Christianbook.com (https://www.christianbook.com/) – This website offers a wide range of Christian books, Bibles, and other resources on a variety of topics, including healing.
- Crosswalk.com (https://www.crosswalk.com/) – This website offers articles, devotionals, and other resources on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living.
- Desiring God (https://www.desiringgod.org/) – This website offers resources, articles, and sermons on topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on finding joy in God.
- Gospel Coalition (https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/) – This website offers articles, resources, and podcasts on a variety of topics related to Christian faith and living, with a focus on gospel-centered ministry.
- NHS Inform: A to Z list of common illnesses and conditions
A husband of one wife, father of two beautiful girls, laborer of Lord, Jesus Christ, and a servant to God’s His saints. I hope to encourage you by God’s grace. Thank you for stopping by.